Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 2018 Direct Download Links (Until Available on Virtual Agent)

123 REPLIES 123
SOLVED
Message 1 of 124
TravisNave
209463 Views, 123 Replies

Autodesk 2018 Direct Download Links (Until Available on Virtual Agent)

Issue:  You are having a download failure error, similar to previous releases, that are causing installation errors of your 2018 product.  However, the Autodesk Virtual Agent does not yet list the products available for 2018. 

Work-Around:  Until the Virtual Agent is updated, we collective peers will try to provide Official direct download links from Autodesk.  This list may be updated as needed and links may or may not work as products are released.  You can also try the Browser Download method from your Autodesk Accounts Management page. 

If you have an official direct download link, that is tested and working, or have a URL of a direct download link that should work once the products are released, then please feel free to update the links in the comments below.  Please only use official Autodesk links.  Piracy is not tolerated here. 

AUTODESK 2018 DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS

AutoCAD 2018
English 32 bit

English 64 bit – Part 1
English 64 bit – Part 2

AutoCAD LT 2018
English 32 bit

English 64 bit

Inventor Professional 2018 x64
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Revit Live 2018

Download

Navisworks Manage 2018
Part 1
Part 2

Navisworks Simulate 2018
Part 1
Part 2

More to come soon...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Tags (1)
123 REPLIES 123
Message 61 of 124
Isaac_Zuniga
in reply to: TravisNave

3ds Max 2018's links are broken.

I must ask, is this the reason why I am unable to obtain my student license? They're updating the online service?

Need help? Need to contact Autodesk? Click on the link below!

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support/technical-support
Message 62 of 124
hosam_sabeha

Any chance you could add the links for REVIT MEP 2018?

Message 63 of 124

Revit vertical softwares has been discontinued (last ones are 2016 versions)

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/simplecontent/content/end...

Message 64 of 124
sureshchotrani
in reply to: DarrenP

Direct link for Revit LT 2018 are not working.

www.bim-3d-4d-5d.blogspot.com
www.bim-navisworks.blogspot.com
Twitter @SureshChotrani
Give KUDOs if happy & accept solution if post provides solution
Message 65 of 124

What's the difference between trial2.autodesk.com, dds.autodesk.com, efulfillment.autodesk.com?

Are the trial installers the same?

Thanks

Message 66 of 124
mdavis22569
in reply to: porca_paletta

Revit LT 2018

Part 1

Part 2

links aren't working 

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #50.fe13217.1492280510.709fceaf

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 67 of 124
fqlb

when moldflow synergy 2018 come out

Message 68 of 124
alkassab

Vehicle Tracking 2018 links not working.

Message 69 of 124
DarrenP
in reply to: sureshchotrani

@sureshchotrani wrote:

Direct link for Revit LT 2018 are not working.

Revit LT 2018

Part 1

Part 2

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 70 of 124
Matt__W

Still looking for the Steel Connections extension for Revit 2018. I've seen blog posts that say it's in the Autodesk App Store (LIES! All lies!!) and nothing on the Autodesk Account Management page either. Anyone have a link for it or a solid lead as to when it will become available?

Thanks.

Matt Wunch
Revit Subject Matter Expert/sUAS Pilot

Twitter | LinkedIn

AU2017 - Code Blue Dr Revit - How to Resuscitate Corrupt Revit Models

Was this answer helpful? If so, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or the KUDO button.

Message 71 of 124
DarrenP
in reply to: Matt__W

@Matt__W wrote:

Still looking for the Steel Connections extension for Revit 2018. I've seen blog posts that say it's in the Autodesk App Store (LIES! All lies!!) and nothing on the Autodesk Account Management page either. Anyone have a link for it or a solid lead as to when it will become available?

Thanks.

i am also looking for it

i do not have link

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 72 of 124
TravisNave

Here are some new links as well as some corrected links.  Thanks for your patience. 

3DS Max 2018 (x64)
Part 1
Part 2

AutoCAD Civil 3D English 2018 (x64)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Revit 2018 (x64)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Revit LT 2018 (x64)
Part 1
Part 2

Vehicle tracking 2018
Download

Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2018 (x64)
Part 1 
Part 2
Part 3 
Part 4 
Part 5
Part 6

Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2018 (x64)
Part 1 
Part 2
Part 3 
Part 4
Part 5

Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2018 (x64)
Part 1
Part 2 
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Autodesk InfraWorks 360 Pro 2018 (x64)
Download

Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2018 (x64)
Download

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 73 of 124
TravisNave
in reply to: porca_paletta

@porca_paletta wrote:

What's the difference between trial2.autodesk.com, dds.autodesk.com, efulfillment.autodesk.com?

Are the trial installers the same?

Thanks

@porca_palette,

Yes, the installers are all the same.  The trial locations are full installs that are permanent, as are the links from the direct download server.  The efulfillment location is from the Account Management links and they will expire after a short period of time.  I am trying to update to permanent links as they become available and as products are released.  We don't always get available working links right at launch. 

To everyone else, previous links that were broken should now all be fixed.  Additional product links should be coming soon.  You can make your requests, but we can only get to them as they become available.  Thanks!

Autodesk Forums:
Message 74 of 124
gri4775

It seems the Vault Pro links are not working. Smiley Sad

Message 75 of 124
TravisNave

Here are new links and updated links.  Working links will be Accepted as a Solution on Page 1.  We will try to fix broken links as you make us aware.  Thanks!

Autodesk Nastran In-CAD 2018 (x64)
Download

Autodesk Nastran 2018 (x64)
Download

Autodesk HSM Ultimate 2018 for Inventor and Solidworks (x64)
Part 1 
Part 2

Autodesk Simulation CFD 2018 (x64)
Part 1
Part 2

Autodesk Forums:
Message 76 of 124
TravisNave

Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2018 (x64)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2018 (x64)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Autodesk Forums:
Message 77 of 124
TravisNave
in reply to: fqlb

@fqlb wrote:

when moldflow synergy 2018 come out

@fqlb,

Moldflow Synergy 2018 has been released already.  I don't have a direct download yet, but if you are under contract, you might have it already in your https://manage.autodesk.com account.

Hopefully the Virtual Agent will also be updated in the next month and have all of these downloads available.

Good Luck!

Autodesk Forums:
Message 78 of 124
porca_paletta

Unluckily Simulation softwares are not available in Virtual Agent: the strange thing is that Insight link is available (already posted), and Synergy is not; BTW both softwares are Subscription only, then why Insight yes and Synergy not? Are they in a different Subscription program?

Message 79 of 124
TravisNave

Fixed links for Vault Professional

Autodesk Vault Professional 2018 (x64)

Server

Client

Autodesk Forums:
Message 80 of 124
TravisNave

Corrected Autodesk Collections Links (courtesy of DarrenP)

More information about this collection can be found here.

@DarrenP wrote:

AEC Collection 2018 (x64)

AutoCAD 2018
Part 1
Part 2

Revit 2018
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Revit Server Download

Civil 3D 2018
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Infraworks 2018
Download

Navisworks Manage 2018
Part 1
Part 2

AutoCAD Raster Design 2018
Download

3DS Max 2018
Part 1
Part 2

Vehicle Tracking 2018
Download

AutoCAD MAP 3D 2018
Part 1
Part 2

AutoCAD Architecture 2018
Part 1
Part 2

AutoCAD Electrical 2018
Part 1
Part 2

AutoCAD MEP 2018
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

AutoCAD Plant 3D 2018
Part 1
Part 2

Recap 360 Pro
Download

AutoCAD Mobile App
Download

FormIt Pro App
Download

Insight Plug-in for Revit 2018
Download

Structural Analysis for Revit 2018
Subscriber Login

Autodesk Forums:
Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report