Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 2018 Direct Download Links (Until Available on Virtual Agent)

123 REPLIES 123
SOLVED
Message 1 of 124
TravisNave
209441 Views, 123 Replies

Autodesk 2018 Direct Download Links (Until Available on Virtual Agent)

Issue:  You are having a download failure error, similar to previous releases, that are causing installation errors of your 2018 product.  However, the Autodesk Virtual Agent does not yet list the products available for 2018. 

Work-Around:  Until the Virtual Agent is updated, we collective peers will try to provide Official direct download links from Autodesk.  This list may be updated as needed and links may or may not work as products are released.  You can also try the Browser Download method from your Autodesk Accounts Management page. 

If you have an official direct download link, that is tested and working, or have a URL of a direct download link that should work once the products are released, then please feel free to update the links in the comments below.  Please only use official Autodesk links.  Piracy is not tolerated here. 

AUTODESK 2018 DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS

AutoCAD 2018
English 32 bit

English 64 bit – Part 1
English 64 bit – Part 2

AutoCAD LT 2018
English 32 bit

English 64 bit

Inventor Professional 2018 x64
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Revit Live 2018

Download

Navisworks Manage 2018
Part 1
Part 2

Navisworks Simulate 2018
Part 1
Part 2

More to come soon...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Tags (1)
123 REPLIES 123
Message 2 of 124
Otto
in reply to: TravisNave

Hello TravisNave

It looks like you are having Revit installation issues. Community members with similar questions found the following article(s) useful:

For issues with Revit Server, please see the System Requirements for Revit Server.

If you are installing on Windows 10, please check that your product is compatible.

Software & Downloads

Downloading Previous Versions of Autodesk Software Using the Virtual Agent (Please be sure to disable your firewall and anti-virus before downloading)

Performing a Clean Uninstall

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 124
TravisNave

Here are more working links for other 2018 products:

DWG TrueView 2018

32 bit
64 bit

Inventor View 2018
Download

Recap 360 Pro
Download

Please come back to this thread for additional updates. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 124
TravisNave

Okay, @Mark.Lancaster, @DarrenP, @pendean, @Darin.Green...  Let's grow the list and link here for relevant 1603 download errors -- just like last year.  I figure these should start trickling in.  And they might expire and need updating as needed -- just like last year. 

Autodesk Forums:
Message 5 of 124
Mark.Lancaster

@TravisNave  Why do you need our help?  Otto was right on the mark about you having an issue with Revit..  Otto should be able to assist.  Smiley Very Happy

My vote..  Make a Product Design and AEC collection with all the downloads for the products in one section..

Also thanks Travis for starting this..

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 6 of 124
TravisNave
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Yeah, @Otto is killing me.  I was hoping I could get some sort of exception to him on my threads.  With the 2018 product download failures, I feel like this will end up being a good short-term resource just like it was when Darin started it last year.  I should make a Macro to it now while I am thinking about it.  Perhaps we can get @natasha.l to help out with the list when needed?  Smiley Wink

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 124
natasha.l

Hello @TravisNave,

This is great! Yeah, and as products continue to come out they can be added. Smiley Happy 

Message 8 of 124
TravisNave

AutoCAD Raster Design 2018

32-bit

64-bit

AutoCAD MAP 3D 2018 (x64)

Part 1

Part 2

AutoCAD Electrical 2018

32-bit Part 1

32-bit Part 2

64-bit Part 1

64-bit Part 2

AutoCAD Mechanical 2018

32-bit

64-bit Part 1

64-bit Part 2

AutoCAD Architecture 2018

32-bit Part 1

32-bit Part 2

64-bit Part 1

64-bit Part 2

AutoCAD MEP 2018

32-bit Part 1

32-bit Part 2

32-bit Part 3

64-bit Part 1

64-bit Part 2

64-bit Part 3

Autodesk Sketchbook Pro Enterprise 2018 (x64)

Download

Inventor LT 2018 (x64)

Part 1

Part 2

Note:  I also want to point out that the Product Keys for 2018 are using the letter J this release year.  As in AutoCAD 2018 is 001J1. 

Autodesk Forums:
Message 9 of 124
mdavis22569

Should it be noted that 

AutoCAD 2018 and Windows 10 ..must be a 64 bit system.

• Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
  • Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (32-bit & 64-bit)
  • Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only)

Inventor:

Please make sure that you are installing the appropriate version of Autodesk Inventor software for your operating system. Inventor 2018 is only supported on 64-bit operating systems and cannot be installed on a 32-bit system.

Solution:

System Requirements for Autodesk Inventor 2018
Operating System ¹
  • 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10
  • 64-bit Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
  • 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 SP

Running into a lot of issues about this over the past few weeks. People are still trying ...and getting Error messages and asking for support on how to do it. 

@Mark.Lancaster can verify a great one I had today.  "Why am I getting an error message while installing AutoCAD 2018 LT on 2008 R2 Server."

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 10 of 124
Scooch11
in reply to: mdavis22569

@TravisNave,

Thanks for starting the thread. The Virtual agent will be updated in the near future, early next month in the plan. Sorry for the delay.

Mike

Message 11 of 124
Darin.Green

@TravisNave

It seems you have all of the applications that are released thus far. I guess we'll need to post the new ones as they're release.

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by using the Accept as Solution

Message 12 of 124
Darin.Green
in reply to: Darin.Green

In addition to the virtual agent and the links posted above, here's a video showing the process to take via Autodesk Account.

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by using the Accept as Solution

Message 13 of 124
Darin.Green
in reply to: Scooch11

@Scooch11@natasha.l@Discussion_Admin

Can one of you temporarily pin this post to the top of the board until the Virtual Agent is updated?

Message 14 of 124
TravisNave

I was actually going to ask that, thanks!

I think I'm currently missing CFD and Vault. And I'm considering posting some from other languages for Alfred if I get time. Plus new releases as they drop... should be busy.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 15 of 124

@Anonymous wrote:

@Scooch11@natasha.l@Discussion_Admin

Can one of you temporarily pin this post to the top of the board until the Virtual Agent is updated?

Done

DA

Message 16 of 124
DarrenP

Vault 2018 Pro

Vault Pro 2018 Server

Vault Pro 2018 Client

Vault 2018 File Server

Vault 2018 File Server

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 17 of 124
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

Advance Steel 2018 (64 bit)

Part 1

Part 2

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 18 of 124
DarrenP

@TravisNave wrote:
I was actually going to ask that, thanks!

I think I'm currently missing CFD and Vault. And I'm considering posting some from other languages for Alfred if I get time. Plus new releases as they drop... should be busy.

I added Vault Pro

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 19 of 124
DarrenP

Vault Basic 2018

Vault Basic 2018 Server

Vault Basic 2018 Client

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 20 of 124
DarrenP

i've done all the ones Travis has missed and have access to

i do not have any of the CFD 2018 downloads

DarrenP

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report