Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2014 - Licensing Error 36

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1532 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2014 - Licensing Error 36

Hello,

I want export my licence Autocad LT 2014 for make the new installation on windows seven 64 bits enterprise master but I have the error message: the maximum number of exports for this seriel number has been reached. You may not export more licences than you have purchased. The user is Blocked. Thank you for your help.

sorry for my bad english 

Didier

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

You need to put back the license you already exported: that's all the message means. If that wasn't you then someone stole your license.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I can't export the licence she want not. the licence is actuelly active intoo the old hard drive.

Message 4 of 6
camilo.lemos

Hi @Anonymous,

What @pendean  is saying is that your license has already been exported and has not been imported into another computer. You need to import the license first to be able to export it again. Or you could simply try to import the license on the computer where you wish to use the program from now on.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 6
pendean

Let's try again.

The error message you received is telling you your license has already been transfered. It's already gone. It's not there any more. Hope that explains it better.

Who took it? I don't know, either you did and forgot or someone else around you did.

How do you fix it? You can't until the missing license is first returned back.

You could try just installing the software on the new PC and reauthorizing it all over again, like you did when you first purchased the software. That works better than your method.

Is your native language French by chance? or another language? Your English is very good (way better than my French) but I wonder if someone replying in your language may help you even more.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Hi,

I am trying to export my autocad licence from my laptop to the other computer but i show Export fail. I need help from someone.

Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report