Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2014 - Invalid product key

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
lawrencesha
2995 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2014 - Invalid product key

Hi,

My company has just recently purchased a 5-license pack AutoCAD LT 2014 (057F1-AB5111-10C1). Since I'm staying on the otherside of the world, I was only given the product serial number and product key via email.

I've downloaded the installer from the following page:

http://www.autodesk.com/products/autodesk-autocad-lt/free-trial

Upon entering the product serial number and product key, I get an invalid product key (X). Please refer to the attached PNG file.

Please assist. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: lawrencesha

Where did you purchase your 5-pack from exactly? Normally the reseller provides you with download links or a disk-set as well as the other info you noted.
Message 3 of 5
lawrencesha
in reply to: pendean

Hi pendean,
Honestly, I do not have the answer to that. It was purchased by my company in the States. I, on the other hand, reside in Malaysia.

I believe it comes with a disc set but then they would need to mail them to me. To save time, I was hoping to download them instead from the link I given earlier.

Please let me know if the key for the 5-pack is not compatible with the online installer.

Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

Hi Lawrence,

Based on the screenshot you attached, the Product Key used is wrong. Product Key for AutoCAD LT 2014 is 057F1. Click here for reference on 2014 Product Keys . 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 5

OMG. I'm so embarassed. You are right. I got the key all wrong. It works fine now. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report