Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2009 Re activate

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
3210 Views, 9 Replies

Autocad LT 2009 Re activate

I need to reactivate the product "Autocad Lt 2009" because it was necessary to replace the hard disk of the PC because it was faulty.
I followed the steps online to activate the product, but the activation is not successful. I need to use Autocad LT, can you tell me what should I do?

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

You can use the online method to activate your license here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Or you can can call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code. 

Hopefully your 2009 product is still valid and not expired.  Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 10
simplicityengineer

PLEASE SEND ME MY ACTIVATION CODE

Message 4 of 10

Hi @simplicityengineer,

Welcome to the Community!

You should have received a new Activation Code for your AutoCAD LT 2009 by e-mail through your Case # 11312306.

Please note that I have removed the screen shot from your post, as it contained confidential information.

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 5 of 10
razimahL8TMY

Hi guys pls refer  CaseNo:12646528. How come you guys close my case without responding to my last email? I'm asking for the activation code and I have attached the screen shot of SN and Request code.

Regards

--razimah

Message 6 of 10

@razimahL8TMY

@razimahL8TMY wrote:

Hi guys pls refer  CaseNo:12646528. How come you guys close my case without responding to my last email? I'm asking for the activation code and I have attached the screen shot of SN and Request code.

Regards

--razimah

We didn't close your case!!!  We are only users here (well mainly a user based forum) and have no access to Autodesk Case information or the reason why it was closed.    So contact Autodesk yourself and see why..

AUTODESK LICENSING & ACTIVATION TEAM CONTACT INFO

• Phone: (866) 681-4359

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 10

Hi Mark, Thanks for the fruitful response. Really appreciated a lot!!!
Message 8 of 10
natasha.l
in reply to: razimahL8TMY

Hello @razimahL8TMY,

Sorry for the frustration, if you have called registration & activation they may have already helped you determine what the issue is with the request code.

I have reviewed your case and a support representative has responded to your case because the request code provided is producing an error, please review the following: 

First, make sure you have the right software installed & it is valid for the computer you are trying to use, if it not please proceed and uninstall the software and download the right product and install it:

Here's how to find your request code:
1. Run the program
2. Pull down menu 'Help'
3. Click on 'About'
4. Click the Production Information button at the right hand corner
5. Click on the Activate button
6. On this page you will be able to view Product, Serial Number and Request Code

If after following these steps you cannot get the request code, try:

1. Disconnect from the Internet.
2. Re-launch the program.
3. Click on Activate. (as for your license enter the serial number and product key)
4. You should now be able to get the request code.

Please keep us posted on the progress. Smiley Happy

Thank you. 

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

i am being asked to re-activate the product i have been using for years on the same machine. This is not a re-installation! SN is  xxx-xxxxxxxx .I can find no help anywhere! I understand that i should be able to use a perpetual license without hassles for as long as i wish! 

One problem might be that my email has changed a year ago and i could not log in with the original one (because of course i forgot the password. Doesn't everybody?)

Please help!

Message 10 of 10
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous 

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

As of Aug 31st 2019 product version 2010 or earlier are unable to be activated anymore.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report