Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad freeze on loading page

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
334 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCad freeze on loading page

Untitled.png

Hello everyone,

As you can see in the picture i have a serious problem with autocad 2016 because is not loading up. Just freezes in it. I need it for projects and everything is going bad for me. 

Also msvcp100.dll files missing from directory and after installing the .dll files still not working.

Thanks for your time .

Sincerely ,

TONI.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Did you just install this or did something break your operating AutoCAD? How did you know you were missing a DLL?

I guess what I am asking for is a bit of history so I can better understand the issue. What OS are you on? Have you tried repairing C++ and .Net?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 5
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

Not sure what download method you used. If you are using a download now or install now you want to try a more effective method called browser download via the Autodesk Virtual Agent. 

1. Conduct a Clean Uninstall of the program use MSfixitTool to complete the uninstall
  2. Log in as an Administrator 
  3. Empty your TEMP folder. To open the TEMP folder, type %TEMP% in the address bar of Windows Explorer and hit Enter 
  4. Temporarily disable your Antivirus software & Firewall
  5. Temporarily disable UAC:  Windows 7Windows 10 
  6. Download all of the parts Autodesk Virtual Agent
  7. Locate the download folder and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe. If you have a permission issue right click and select, Run as administrator 
  8. Files will be directed to C:\Autodesk
  9. Follow the prompts to install the program

Please "Accept As Solution" to help others in the community.

Message 4 of 5
Darin.Green

@Anonymous

The first thing you should do is update the graphics card driver on the machine by downloading it from the vendor's site ( ie. NVIDIA.com ).

With regards to the MSVCP100.dll issue, there seem to be an issue with Visual C++ as @john.vellek stated For that fix, you can review the article here --> Error: "The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer." when using Autodesk products

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 5 of 5
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

I wanted to check-in with you, I hope you were able to resolve the issue. Please let us know f you are still encountering an issue and please provide more information. Did this issue occur after installing the product or was the product installed for a while and just started causing an issue. 

If so, please select a response that resolved the issue and click "Accept As Solution" button to help others in the community. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report