Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad & Civil 3D 2017 Freezes

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
337 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad & Civil 3D 2017 Freezes

Buen dia, Hace un par de dias que instale el autocad y Civil 3d 2017 en mi Laptop (W10), el problema es que al iniciar el programa se queda congelado:Pantalla de Inicio.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Google Translate 

Good day, A couple of days ago I installed the autocad and Civil 3d 2017 on my laptop (W10), the problem is that when the program starts frozen:

Hello @Anonymous,

Welcome back. I have translated your post to help provide you with better support. Try the following troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue. 

• Appropriate Windows OS, Updates 
  • In Windows Explorer, delete the contents of your Windows Temp folder, but do not delete the Windows Temp folder itself. You can locate the Temp folder by entering %TEMP% in the Search bar of Windows Start

• Update to the latest video driver from your graphics card manufacturer, check certified for use with AutoCAD (see Autodesk Certified Hardware).
  • Other suggestions 
  • Clean Uninstall (uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio C++) & Reinstall Software 

Please keep us updated on your progress. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

I wanted to check-in with you, I hope you were able to resolve the issue. 

If so, please select a response that resolved the issue and click "Accept As Solution" button to help others in the community. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report