Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTOCAD 2017 LICENSE MANAGER NOT WORKING

42 REPLIES 42
SOLVED
Message 1 of 43
Anonymous
28789 Views, 42 Replies

AUTOCAD 2017 LICENSE MANAGER NOT WORKING

I keep the message that license manager is not working or installed incorrectly. I have looked at the forums, done everything they say, uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, and still the same message. I have figured out that my installer keeps installing the program with the wrong product key, so I fixed that folder. Also doesn't seem possible to contact autodesk directly.

This is a public forum, please refrain from posting serial numbers or personal information

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

42 REPLIES 42
Message 41 of 43

@libraryroad34

When the subscription term is about to expire others have experienced this issue.  Please chat with an Autodesk Agent >>here<< and let them know what's going on.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 42 of 43

Hi @libraryroad34,

You should contact our Online Purchases support team, so they can check your subscription. Sometimes, expired recurring subscriptions still show as Active in the user's account, due to an internal defect. Do you know the last time you were billed for this subscription ?

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 43 of 43

One year ago. I am on chat with Autodesk, they seem to be having some problems and could not get it to work. Still trying

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report