Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad 2016-Softlock license manager error

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
F.Camargo
3781 Views, 7 Replies

AutoCad 2016-Softlock license manager error

Hello guys,

My autocad isn't working. I don't know what's happening!

erro.PNGerro-1.PNG

two alert appears on the screen.

I found this link:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/security-system-softlock-license-manager-error...

This step isn't working for me:

"

It seems that all you have to do is:

1) Close any running applications or files or internet browsers

2) Cut the actual "FLEXnet" file ( found at C:\ProgramData )

3) Paste this file onto your desktop

4) Startup AutoCad and it should be running without issue"

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Otto
in reply to: F.Camargo

Hello F.Camargo

It looks like you're getting a Softlock License Manager error. This error can have several causes. The following article(s) should help you resolve the problem:

Launching program results in Softlock License Manager error

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 8
Mark.Lancaster

@F.Camargo

This is a English speaking forum so we have no way of converting your first message..  Please convert into English so we have a full understanding of the message.

Also check out this article because it has some additional information where-as the posting you provided doesn't.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 8
F.Camargo
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

@Mark.Lancaster

@Otto

Thank you for replay.

step-1.PNG

I couldn't find the first step.

In portuguese I think it is a different input for "services."

I've already translate to portuguese and isn't help me.

Could you help me, please?

Maybe a image will be good.

Thanks

Message 5 of 8
F.Camargo

I reset my autocad

test-4.PNG

And isn't working...

test-3.PNG

Message 6 of 8
Mark.Lancaster

@F.Camargo

You can't reset something that isn't activated..  Smiley Wink

Select the Windows start button on your keyboard along with the R key and you should see Run dialog.

Type comexp.msc and that will bring up Windows Services.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 8
natasha.l
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hello @F.Camargo,

You can type it in the Windows Start search and Type "Services". 

Services.png

Message 8 of 8
F.Camargo
in reply to: Otto

Thanks you guys!!

The problem was solved! I'm very happy.

Fabricio

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report