Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.

Installation & Licensing

Post 141 of 158

Re: AutoCAD 2013 serial number and product key

12-01-2016 05:06 AM in reply to: dblomX3XBJ

@dblomX3XBJ

First thing..  Never and I mean never share your personal information here like your serial #.  This is a world wide user forum and people can steal your serial # and use it illegally.   And guess what it all points back to you..  Smiley Wink   I will have the moderator remove the information to protect it.

Secondly..   Have someone else log onto this machine and launch AutoCAD 2013.  Does it work for that given user?  If so then you need to run the "reset to default" option.  Its located under the Windows Start Menu/Autodesk/AutoCAD version section.

Mark Lancaster

, Certified Professional in Autodesk Inventor 2014/2015/Exam & AutoCAD 2014 and not an Autodesk Employee

Installation | Autodesk Virtual Agent | Autodesk Register Once | Activation/Chat | Microsoft FixitDesktop Sub-Grant User Access | Error 1603 | Autodesk Med Resolu LibrayInventor Reset | Screencast

Kudos is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Post 142 of 158

12-01-2016 11:49 PM in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hi,

Thank you for your assistance with the 2013 AutoCAD problem - it is working again.

Regards,

Deon

Post 143 of 158

12-12-2016 06:07 AM in reply to: SeanFarr

auto cad product key 001E1 , plz give me serial no

Post 144 of 158

12-12-2016 06:09 AM in reply to: akbarsaqi1987

@akbarsaqi1987

Welcome to the community..

This is a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We do not issue serial #s.  They come from Autodesk.   How did you obtain this legacy version of AutoCAD 2013?  Why are you using a retired/unsupported product, meaning why do you need this version?

Mark Lancaster

, Certified Professional in Autodesk Inventor 2014/2015/Exam & AutoCAD 2014 and not an Autodesk Employee

Installation | Autodesk Virtual Agent | Autodesk Register Once | Activation/Chat | Microsoft FixitDesktop Sub-Grant User Access | Error 1603 | Autodesk Med Resolu LibrayInventor Reset | Screencast

Kudos is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Post 145 of 158

12-12-2016 06:13 AM in reply to: akbarsaqi1987
I am not sure this is a real. But where did you get it?
Post 146 of 158

12-12-2016 06:30 AM in reply to: RA57027665
I have installed AutoCAD 2013, product key 001E1 , but no activate , error is showing serial key is incorrect
Post 147 of 158

12-12-2016 06:32 AM in reply to: akbarsaqi1987

@akbarsaqi1987

It all depends on the history of this serial #.  Did you purchase this product years ago and you're trying to reinstall it?  Or did someone give you this copy?

Mark Lancaster

Post 148 of 158

12-12-2016 06:35 AM in reply to: Mark.Lancaster
I have many time installed plz give me serial key sir . thank you
Post 149 of 158

12-12-2016 06:52 AM in reply to: akbarsaqi1987

@akbarsaqi1987

I guess you don't read replies!!!  We don't issue serial #s here.  This is a user to user forum.  Serial #s come from Autodesk and we are not Autodesk!!!  Just because you installed AutoCAD 2013 doesn't mean you automatically get a serial #.  So stop demanding one.

If you want support then you need to tell us how you got this legacy/retired/unsupported AutoCAD 2013 version.   If you obtain this product illegally then Autodesk is not going to issue a serial # to you.

You still haven't answered any questions I have asked about how you got this product and you keep demanding a serial #.  Which leads me to suspicion in how you obtain this product.  Smiley Wink  Answer the questions and we will kindly direct you to the correct solution.

Mark Lancaster

Post 150 of 158

01-17-2017 10:45 PM in reply to: DJAG95

64bit plzz give me autocad product ker nd serial number

Post 151 of 158

01-18-2017 05:03 AM in reply to: saadatia2004

@saadatia2004

saadatia2004 wrote:

64bit plzz give me autocad product ker nd serial number

Product keys are common for everybody and can be found here:  https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/activate/find-serial-number-product...

But you just can't come here demanding we the users issue you serial # for your product.  Serial #s come directly from Autodesk and will reside under your Autodesk Account.  However when I see question like this I have to wonder where you got your AutoCAD product.   In addition serial #s are also based on the yearly release, which you haven't even indicated in your posting.

Mark Lancaster

Post 152 of 158

01-18-2017 03:01 PM in reply to: saadatia2004

Hello @saadatia2004,

All other User Software 

Navigate to SignIn on the top right, select  Autodesk Account to view products. Serial_number_Autodesk_acct.png

Educational Software 

-Sign-in or Create an account on the Autodesk.com site, select Educational Community under Sign in 

-Select the Version, Operating System, Language (LT versions are not available to students)

-A Serial Number & product key are generated and emailed to you (the same Serial # is used for product version 2014-2017)Educational Account.png

Thank you. 

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Natasha Laureiro

Helpful Links: Prepare your computer for download |  Autodesk Virtual Agent | Clean Uninstall 

Post 153 of 158

Re: AutoCAD plant 3D 2013 serial number and product key

02-07-2017 06:18 AM in reply to: jessica.t
Hi,I have the product key but I do not have the serial number,pleas help me :( the product is Autocad plant 3D 2013.
Post 154 of 158

Re: AutoCAD plant 3D 2013 serial number and product key

02-07-2017 06:23 AM in reply to: lolososo1912

@lolososo1912

When I see postings like this where you are asking for a serial # of a given product...

My first question is..  If you properly purchased this product 3 or 4 year ago you would've been issued a serial #.  So when did you purchase this?

The 2013 product line is retired by Autodesk and no longer supported.  So why do you need an out-dated version?

Mark Lancaster

Post 155 of 158

03-20-2017 10:09 AM in reply to: 5ran6

what is serial number ?

Post 156 of 158

03-20-2017 10:13 AM in reply to: bhavesht93

@bhavesht93

You need a serial # to activate an Autodesk Product.   Is that all you need or are you asking for something else?  Your posting is very generic...  Smiley Wink

Mark Lancaster

Post 157 of 158

03-23-2017 03:03 AM in reply to: 5ran6

Respected Sir,

Please send us autocad 2013 32 it product key 768E1 , Serial number___________________

thanks

5ran6 wrote:

This is realy helpful! Thanks

Post 158 of 158

03-23-2017 04:19 AM in reply to: javeedcsml

@javeedcsml

First welcome to the community..

Second thing..  Did you read any of the replies in this posting?  If you did you would realize a few things...  Smiley Wink

• This is a user based forum, we don't issue serial #s to other users.  This information comes from Autodesk and we are not Autodesk..
  • AutoCAD 2013 is retired and no longer supported by Autodesk.
  • If you didn't purchase this software 4 to 5 years ago through a proper Autodesk channel then you will not be issued a serial #.

May I ask where you got this outdated versions and when?  If it was recently did you pay for it?  If you did you most likely got ripped off.

Mark Lancaster

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post