Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 serial number and product key

200 REPLIES 200
SOLVED
Message 1 of 201
SeanFarr
547090 Views, 200 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 serial number and product key

Good Day,

I am about to install AutoCAD 2013 x64 that came with my AutoDesk Product Design Suite Ultimate. I noticed that it is has its pwn installer, but is it part of the Suite?

Would I use the same serial number and the suite product key or same serial number and the AutoCAD product key for 2013?

Thanks

Sean

Sean Farr
Product Designer at TESInc.ca

Inventor Professional 2014-Update 2 - AutoCAD Electrical 2014
Win7-x64 | ASUS P8Z77-V | i7 3770 -3.4 GHz | 32GB RAM |
240GB SSD | nVidia GTX 670 4GB - 320.49
Tags (1)
200 REPLIES 200
Message 141 of 201
dblomX3XBJ
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hi,

Thank you for your assistance with the 2013 AutoCAD problem - it is working again.

Regards,

Deon

Message 142 of 201
akbarsaqi1987
in reply to: SeanFarr

auto cad product key 001E1 , plz give me serial no

Message 143 of 201

@akbarsaqi1987

Welcome to the community..

This is a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We do not issue serial #s.  They come from Autodesk.   How did you obtain this legacy version of AutoCAD 2013?  Why are you using a retired/unsupported product, meaning why do you need this version?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 144 of 201
RA57027665
in reply to: akbarsaqi1987

I am not sure this is a real. But where did you get it?
Message 145 of 201
akbarsaqi1987
in reply to: RA57027665

I have installed AutoCAD 2013, product key 001E1 , but no activate , error is showing serial key is incorrect
Message 146 of 201

@akbarsaqi1987

It all depends on the history of this serial #.  Did you purchase this product years ago and you're trying to reinstall it?  Or did someone give you this copy?

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 147 of 201

I have many time installed plz give me serial key sir . thank you
Message 148 of 201

@akbarsaqi1987

I guess you don't read replies!!!  We don't issue serial #s here.  This is a user to user forum.  Serial #s come from Autodesk and we are not Autodesk!!!  Just because you installed AutoCAD 2013 doesn't mean you automatically get a serial #.  So stop demanding one.

If you want support then you need to tell us how you got this legacy/retired/unsupported AutoCAD 2013 version.   If you obtain this product illegally then Autodesk is not going to issue a serial # to you.

You still haven't answered any questions I have asked about how you got this product and you keep demanding a serial #.  Which leads me to suspicion in how you obtain this product.  Smiley Wink  Answer the questions and we will kindly direct you to the correct solution.

Mark Lancaster

Message 149 of 201
saadatia2004
in reply to: DJAG95

64bit plzz give me autocad product ker nd serial number

Message 150 of 201

@saadatia2004

@saadatia2004 wrote:

64bit plzz give me autocad product ker nd serial number

Product keys are common for everybody and can be found here:  https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/activate/find-serial-number-product...

But you just can't come here demanding we the users issue you serial # for your product.  Serial #s come directly from Autodesk and will reside under your Autodesk Account.  However when I see question like this I have to wonder where you got your AutoCAD product.   In addition serial #s are also based on the yearly release, which you haven't even indicated in your posting.

Mark Lancaster

Message 151 of 201
natasha.l
in reply to: saadatia2004

Hello @saadatia2004,

All other User Software 

Navigate to SignIn on the top right, select  Autodesk Account to view products. Serial_number_Autodesk_acct.png

Educational Software 

-Sign-in or Create an account on the Autodesk.com site, select Educational Community under Sign in 

-Select the Version, Operating System, Language (LT versions are not available to students)

-A Serial Number & product key are generated and emailed to you (the same Serial # is used for product version 2014-2017)Educational Account.png

Thank you. 

Message 152 of 201
lolososo1912
in reply to: jessica.t

Hi,I have the product key but I do not have the serial number,pleas help me 😞 the product is Autocad plant 3D 2013.
Message 153 of 201

@lolososo1912

When I see postings like this where you are asking for a serial # of a given product...

My first question is..  If you properly purchased this product 3 or 4 year ago you would've been issued a serial #.  So when did you purchase this?

The 2013 product line is retired by Autodesk and no longer supported.  So why do you need an out-dated version?

Mark Lancaster

Message 154 of 201
bhavesht93
in reply to: 5ran6

what is serial number ?

Message 155 of 201
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: bhavesht93

@bhavesht93

You need a serial # to activate an Autodesk Product.   Is that all you need or are you asking for something else?  Your posting is very generic...  Smiley Wink

Mark Lancaster

Message 156 of 201
javeedcsml
in reply to: 5ran6

Respected Sir,

Please send us autocad 2013 32 it product key 768E1 , Serial number___________________

thanks

@5ran6 wrote:

This is realy helpful! Thanks

Message 157 of 201
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: javeedcsml

@javeedcsml

First welcome to the community..

Second thing..  Did you read any of the replies in this posting?  If you did you would realize a few things...  Smiley Wink

• This is a user based forum, we don't issue serial #s to other users.  This information comes from Autodesk and we are not Autodesk..
  • AutoCAD 2013 is retired and no longer supported by Autodesk.
  • If you didn't purchase this software 4 to 5 years ago through a proper Autodesk channel then you will not be issued a serial #.

May I ask where you got this outdated versions and when?  If it was recently did you pay for it?  If you did you most likely got ripped off.

Mark Lancaster

Message 158 of 201
mdelacruz522
in reply to: camilo.lemos

hi sir. can you help me about my autodesk autocad 2013. i click the activate to avtivate my autocad 2013 and its written the serial number you entered is not valid. and can you help me also how can i block this software for accessing internet so that the cannot detect my product serial number im using window 7 ultimate. thanks guys

Message 159 of 201

@mdelacruz522

@mdelacruz522 wrote:

how can i block this software for accessing internet so that the cannot detect my product serial number im using window 7 ultimate. thanks guys

So are you trying to say you are doing something illegally here?  Activation do not come from here..  This is a user forum..   AutoCAD 2013 is retired and no longer support.   Just because you have a serial # doesn't mean its good.

Mark Lancaster

Message 160 of 201
RA57027665
in reply to: mdelacruz522

Where did you get the product? I guess the product is not authorized by
autodesk..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report