Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 serial number and product key

200 REPLIES 200
SOLVED
Message 1 of 201
SeanFarr
548276 Views, 200 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 serial number and product key

Good Day,

I am about to install AutoCAD 2013 x64 that came with my AutoDesk Product Design Suite Ultimate. I noticed that it is has its pwn installer, but is it part of the Suite?

Would I use the same serial number and the suite product key or same serial number and the AutoCAD product key for 2013?

Thanks

Sean

Sean Farr
Product Designer at TESInc.ca

Inventor Professional 2014-Update 2 - AutoCAD Electrical 2014
Win7-x64 | ASUS P8Z77-V | i7 3770 -3.4 GHz | 32GB RAM |
240GB SSD | nVidia GTX 670 4GB - 320.49
Tags (1)
200 REPLIES 200
Message 121 of 201
abuarish007
in reply to: aarifmalik

hey can i get serial number for auto cad 2013 pls .I need it i have task s to complete

Message 122 of 201

@abuarish007

Welcome to the community..

AutoCAD 2013 is retired and unsupported.  So where did you get your copy of AutoCAD 2013?  Did you just get in recently?  Serial #s come from Autodesk..

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 123 of 201
johan.vanstaden
in reply to: SeanFarr

Hi There 

I need some assistance I have Auto desk Product Design suite 2013

Our cleaner threw away the box with the Serial number 

Is it possible to get the serial number again

My serial number on the USB stick is 781E1-05U374-1787A

Can you assist

Message 124 of 201

@johan.vanstaden

This is a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no access to your information and/or your serial #.  Did you purchase this through a reseller?  If so your reseller would have that information or could access that information for you.  In addition your information would've been transferred over to an Autodesk Account a couple of years ago.  Do you have any of that information? 

You can also do this as well:

• Phone: (866) 681-4359
    • Chat: Online

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 125 of 201
mehtabkhanghazi

i want to installing the software but everytime saying invalid .i have 64-bit ops ,2-GB RAM . my prodect key is 001E1.

serial no: 666-69696969

Message 126 of 201

@mehtabkhanghazi

Welcome to the community..

Please do not share serial #s here..  This is a world wide user forum and secondly that doesn't even look like a normal serial # that is issued by Autodesk.  Where did you get this serial # from?

Mark Lancaster

Message 127 of 201
k.m.livingston21

@SeanFarr wrote:

Good Day,

I am about to install AutoCAD 2013 x64 that came with my AutoDesk Product Design Suite Ultimate. I noticed that it is has its pwn installer, but is it part of the Suite?

Would I use the same serial number and the suite product key or same serial number and the AutoCAD product key for 2013?

Thanks

Sean

Message 128 of 201

@k.m.livingston21

Welcome to the community...

Are you asking the same question as @SeanFarr or were you trying to reply to their question?  Confused about your posting...

Mark Lancaster

Message 129 of 201
johnboscoktr

Cad2013 in what this Serial number
Message 130 of 201
dblomX3XBJ
in reply to: camilo.lemos

We have the program Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2013 installed on our desktop pc.

Tried to reinstall but the serial number and the product code were not correct.

When we started the pc the AutoCAD and Mechanical AutoCAD does not open it comes up with Fatal error

the Inventor program is still working but we need the AutoCAD to work please assist with this

We are concerned - we can not afford to loose the Inventorr program as we need it for the drawings on the server.

I will send the detail of the program to the person concerned.

Regards,

Deon

Widney Transport

Message 131 of 201
keithjones

Hi I bought AutoCAD 2012 LT, because I am the only one who uses it in our company I only installed it on my PC, we have had a server put in and IT said they needed to wipe my PC and reinstall windows but that means wiping off AutoCAD now when I try to reinstall it, it says serial invalid, I believe this is because its been used so how do I get a new serial to get it to work again?

Message 132 of 201
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: dblomX3XBJ

@dblomX3XBJ

I'm a little confused by your posting..

You stated the serial # and product key is invalid but the software is installed.   Are you running currently in trial mode?

So are both the serial # and product key coming up invalid or just one of them?

Mark Lancaster

Message 133 of 201
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: keithjones

@keithjones

First of this is a posting about AutoCAD 2013 serial #/product key.  What does that have to do with Acad Lt 2012.  In the future please make your own posting and not hi-jack a posting that deals with another subject matter.  Smiley Wink

Now to your problem...  The serial # you have entered must not meet the format that it needs if you are trying to install the application.   It doesn't matter at this point how many times you used this serial #.   The issue comes into play when you go to activate it.  Is this the point where it says its invalid or while you are trying to install it.  Please clarify what step you are at with the application.

Mark Lancaster

Message 134 of 201
keithjones
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Apologies this is 2013 thread but its similar problem I have I bought a copy and installed it 18 months ago now it says the serial is invalid when I try to reinstall it on the same PC that's my problem.

Message 135 of 201
Mark.Lancaster

@keithjones

If you purchased software 1 1/2 years ago you wouldn't be able to get the 2012 version.  Mostly likely the 2014 would've been the active version that you purchased.  Where did you purchase this Acad LT 2012 from?  2012 is obsolete and no longer supported.

Mark Lancaster

Message 136 of 201
keithjones

No its definitely 2012 I have the box in front of me I didn't want the new version because I don't like the new layout it cost £375 and each new version went up £100 so for what I use it for 2012 is fine. its in a proper box sealed and it installed fine when I firsts put it on.

Forget it I'm not bothered its up to work to get it working I was only after some advice , thanks for the replies.

Message 137 of 201
RA57027665

Re install or repair your AutoCAD
Message 138 of 201
dblomX3XBJ

Hi,
We have a problem with Autocad 2013 - if we open the program it immediately comes up with Fatal Error message - we wanted to run repair
But it asked for the CD or Data Stick - the program then requested we enter the serial number and product key but both were rejected.
Yes - this is a licensed program not a trial - it looks like the used another serial number to load the program.
What do you suggest we do - uninstall and use serial number and product key on box.
We cannot be without the Inventor program.

Deon

Autodesk Factory Design Suite - Ultimate 2013.
Serial Number on Box = 383-00797836
Product Key = 760E1

E-mail Notice: The contents of this e-mail are subject to a legal notice that can be read at http://www.pggroup.co.za/email-disclaimer.asp.
You are advised that PG reserves the right to lawfully monitor any communication on its system.
Message 139 of 201
dblomX3XBJ

Hi,
Thanks for the comments - what do I do now - we are scared if we uninstall and reload we have a problem - we have lots of drawings done
In Inventor and we use it daily - but we need Autocad to send drawings to our customers which do not have Inventor.

We have a problem with Autocad 2013 - if we open the program it immediately comes up with Fatal Error message - we wanted to run repair
But it asked for the CD or Data Stick - the program then requested we enter the serial number and product key but both were rejected.
Yes - this is a licensed program not a trial - it looks like the used another serial number to load the program.
What do you suggest we do - uninstall and use serial number and product key on box.
We cannot be without the Inventor program.

Deon

Autodesk Factory Design Suite - Ultimate 2013.
Serial Number on Box = 383-00797836
Product Key = 760E1

E-mail Notice: The contents of this e-mail are subject to a legal notice that can be read at http://www.pggroup.co.za/email-disclaimer.asp.
You are advised that PG reserves the right to lawfully monitor any communication on its system.
Message 140 of 201
Mark.Lancaster

@dblomX3XBJ

First thing..  Never and I mean never share your personal information here like your serial #.  This is a world wide user forum and people can steal your serial # and use it illegally.   And guess what it all points back to you..  Smiley Wink   I will have the moderator remove the information to protect it.

Secondly..   Have someone else log onto this machine and launch AutoCAD 2013.  Does it work for that given user?  If so then you need to run the "reset to default" option.  Its located under the Windows Start Menu/Autodesk/AutoCAD version section.

Mark Lancaster

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report