Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 serial number and product key

200 REPLIES 200
SOLVED
Message 1 of 201
SeanFarr
548306 Views, 200 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 serial number and product key

Good Day,

I am about to install AutoCAD 2013 x64 that came with my AutoDesk Product Design Suite Ultimate. I noticed that it is has its pwn installer, but is it part of the Suite?

Would I use the same serial number and the suite product key or same serial number and the AutoCAD product key for 2013?

Thanks

Sean

Sean Farr
Product Designer at TESInc.ca

Inventor Professional 2014-Update 2 - AutoCAD Electrical 2014
Win7-x64 | ASUS P8Z77-V | i7 3770 -3.4 GHz | 32GB RAM |
240GB SSD | nVidia GTX 670 4GB - 320.49
Tags (1)
200 REPLIES 200
Message 61 of 201
ACAD_E_F_a
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Please i need the serial number for Autodesk Autocad electrical 20014
Message 62 of 201
philip.s
in reply to: ACAD_E_F_a

@ACAD_E_F_a are you a student or have you purchased a valid license and are you running into an issue obtaining that license? 

Message 63 of 201
ACAD_E_F_a
in reply to: philip.s

Thanks,am not realy a student but i want to train for autoCAD because i'm into electrical work already.
I downloaded the software from getintopc website,and i'm unable to activate it because i wasn't given the serial number
Message 64 of 201
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ACAD_E_F_a

Hi @ACAD_E_F_a ,

In order to obtain a valid student serial number for your student license, you need to register and download the program from the Autodesk Education Community.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 65 of 201
freight12
in reply to: 5ran6

I have my serial number and product key for AutoCAD 15, but I don't know where to put them in.  Can you write for me the steps to do what I have to do on my computer to get to the page where I put in the serial number and product key to be able to use the program?  I am taking AutoCAD II, and I already took AutoCAD I, without using the student program at all.  I would like to start using it soon.  I am getting where I need to be able to practice.

Message 66 of 201
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: freight12

Hi @freight12,

I was able to pull up your Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 and can see that it has been successfully activated online 11/9/2014.

Once you launch the Product, it should be good to go. 

Reply back if you need any other assistance or if you're still having issues with the software. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 67 of 201
adnanadroit

Hi camilo.lemos

There is no serial number and product key on my packaging, so that i am having issues activating my AutoCAD 2013. Please provide me Serial and prouct key. 

Thank You.                                               

Message 68 of 201

Hi @adnanadroit,

Where did you purchase this License?

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Order #, URL of the store where you purchased it and the invoice or receipt. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 69 of 201
asifraza260
in reply to: SeanFarr

This post is really helpful i i am using 2014.
Message 70 of 201
RA57027665
in reply to: aarifmalik

I haven't received it yet.

Message 71 of 201
RA57027665

It just tells me that the serial number I am using is invalide

Message 72 of 201
RA57027665

please write in english.
Message 73 of 201
gionnyn10

Hi, how can I retriev the serial autocad 2013 ? 

I'm on the ball, thanks for the help.

Message 74 of 201
camilo.lemos
in reply to: gionnyn10

Hi @gionnyn10 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Could you give us more details on what exactly you're looking for? Do you already have a license and just need to have your serial number resent to you? Or are you looking to obtain a serial number by joining the Education Community or purchasing a license?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 75 of 201
DJAG95

Everything has been fixed. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad
Message 76 of 201
jessica.t
in reply to: DJAG95

We're very glad to hear it! If you need anything just let us know Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher
Message 77 of 201
pjakedomyong
in reply to: 24797as

Message 78 of 201
arber.faca
in reply to: aarifmalik

Hello I am Arber faca. I installed AutoCAD 2013, but not with activated serial number requires you help please

Message 79 of 201
arber.faca

Hello I am Arber faca. I installed AutoCAD 2013, but not with activated serial number requires you help please

Message 80 of 201
jessica.t
in reply to: arber.faca

Hi @arber.faca and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Are you a student who downloaded from the Education Community or are you a commercial user? Is this serial number from a license that you previously purchased or are you trying to obtain a new license?

Please see this Autodesk Solution on locating serial numbers. Or please visit the Education Community and request a license. If you have any other questions please reply to this post with further details. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report