Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2010 install file

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
kerron.collymore
490 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2010 install file

Good morning guys, laptop was moving really slow and i had no choice but to re-install Win 7Pro 64bit, i was able to successfully deactivate my AutoCAD 2010 but now i need the installation file to re-install the software, i have my product serial number and product key at hand, can someone please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

@kerron.collymore

Welcome to the community...

AutoCAD 2010 is no longer supported by Autodesk and its retired.  Meaning you will not find any download links for it.  But you can try chatting with an agent >>here<< and see if they will provide a temporary download link.  Most likely they probably will not provide a link to old/retired/unsupported software.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3

Good morning guys,

After providing Autodesk with my Product serial number and Product key they was able to provide me with a link to download AutoCAD 2010, thanks Autodesk.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report