Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
pavlidis.orestis
1037 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCad 13 Activation

Hi... The problem with me and the activation of the programm started when the activation window refuses to load and stays blank.. But I have manage to surpass this problem by using the url and inserting the activation code AutoDesk sends me... And is activated, at least that's what is displayed on my browser window, but qafter I start the programm again I have to activate it! Again again and again... Now the trial has expired, what do i do next... Also I have encounter the exact same problem with 3DS Max...

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

first disable all defending software you have (antivirus, firewall, ...). Then right-click the AutoCAD-icon on your desktop and use the option "start as administrator" and try it again.

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4

Thanx but it doesn't do anything different... In the atachments I have in the pdf the url that coresponds to the first activation window, the small one, and the jpeg is what appears when I do the manual activation on the browser.

Message 4 of 4

Hi,

you should contact Autodesk directly. The message I see in the PDF tells me that you have done (many) more activations than licenses bought. If that comes from problems because of not saving the activated status then it may be not your fault, but the database at Autodesk sees more requests then ordered .... so the time will come up that the activation-center will ask questions.

Call your reseller or Autodesk directly and describe the state where you are.

Sorry, - alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report