Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Cad electrical 2015 Installation Failure

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
sssdhanaraj
194 Views, 4 Replies

Auto Cad electrical 2015 Installation Failure

Hi sir iam final year engineering student. i downloaded student version software and got the serial number and product key from auto desk website but the serial number is not working. sir, please tell me the solution for the problem.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Otto
in reply to: sssdhanaraj

Hello sssdhanaraj and welcome to the Autodesk community!

It looks like you're getting an "Invalid Serial Number” message or having trouble with your product key while trying to register and activate your Autodesk software. The following article(s) should help you resolve the problem:

Click Top reasons why you may get a Serial Number Error during Activation

And check Error: "Invalid serial number" (standalone activation)

For product key information: Finding Serial Numbers & Product Keys

If you’re having an issue with your product key, please make sure that you are using the correct one for your product (especially if your product comes from a suite). Finally, you should type then numbers and letters in. We do not recommend copy/paste.

If you are still having issues activating your product, you may visit our Activation Contact Us page and submit your inquiry there.

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 5

@sssdhanaraj

First thing..  Welcome to the community..

Second thing..  Never and I mean never share your personal information here such as your serial #.  This is a world wide user forum and others can steal your serial #.  I will notify the moderator to remove your image and protect your information.  Smiley Wink

Are you sure this serial # is linked to AutoCAD Electrical 2015?   We have no way of knowing what this serial # is and what product its linked to.   What does your Autodesk Account info state?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 5
natasha.l

Hello @sssdhanaraj,

Welcome. We have you registered for Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2016 Generic & Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 Generic, please make sure you are activating the correct products. You can only activate products that you have signed up for on your educational account. The serial numbers used for both of the above Autocad Electrical are the same. Make sure to type the serial number & product key do not copy/paste in the field, if you selected the offine method "Manual Activation" disconnect temporarily from the internet. 

Thank you. 

Message 5 of 5
natasha.l

Hello @sssdhanaraj,

I wanted to check-in with you, I hope you were able to resolve the issue. Thank you. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report