Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AEC Collection and InfraWorks 360

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ChristopherHinkley
503 Views, 4 Replies

AEC Collection and InfraWorks 360

InfraWorks 360 is now being offered in the AEC collections.  To my knowledge InfraWorks 360 is currently sold as a single user named license.

How will this transition to the AEC Collection (for standalone and network) licenses?  Will my company still need to manage single user licenses for InfraWorks 360 to run to full capacity?  

Any information that can be provided will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time

Chris H

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hello @ChristopherHinkley,

Hope this answers your question. 

Infraworks 360 is a BIM platform for sharing. It comes with the AEC collection it does not make a difference changing from standalone to network. Each seat of the product includes a user account to use Infraworks 360, the Admistorator would need to assign "all services" to each user. If you assign all it should make things easier, you are not able to split these products anyways. 

Please review this image on what assigning these products looks like in the Admin Account: 

Assign all services.png

Thank you. 

Message 3 of 5

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am happy to help, if I answered your question. 

Message 4 of 5

This is the answer I was looking for!

Thanks for your help!

Chris H

Message 5 of 5

Thank you for returning to the forum and contributing to the community by Accepting As Solution to help other visitors in the future with a similar question find the answer they are looking for. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report