Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
296 Views, 5 Replies

2011 AutoCad

I have 2011 AutoCad and am having trouble with the menus and command line. I cant reinstall as I no longer have the disk. Is there a way to help me with this issue?

Thanks

Gerald Strickland

GLSArchitects

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Not sure why you are posting about the same thing https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/2011-autocad-install/td-p/8748597 twice.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

It was your site that told me it didn’t go through when it did, thanks for not helping!
Message 4 of 6
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous 

My site?  I don't own this site..  I'm a user just like you..  And not helping?   Didn't I in the other posting tell you how to request media for these legacy versions.    I have no access to a 9 yr old program..

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 6
pendean

If you cannot find a download at Autodesk from their AI interface here you are just plain out of luck https://ava.autodesk.com/

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thanks, appreciate the help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report