Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 days remaining

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
sharonyoung
1846 Views, 3 Replies

0 days remaining

I've just downloaded the 30 day trial of AutoCAD but its coming up 0 days remaining when I try to access it. I've never tried autoCAD before, can you tell me what I need to do please?

Thanks 

Sharon 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: sharonyoung

You computer clock changed, or this exact version of the trial was previously installed on this one PC.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about it: find a PC that's never had the trial on it or go grab a different variant of AutoCAD to test drive.
Message 3 of 4

@sharonyoung

Sorry to hear that your trial started out by stating it has 0 days left..  Unfortunately there's not much you can do about it as @pendean pointed out.

1.  You can try to install on another machine.

2.  Try another version using the download links via the Autodesk Virtual Agent.

3.  Contact a local reseller and see if they have a 1 day event or a training session that you can attend.

4.  Contact an Autodesk Agent >>here<< and see if they are able to provide you with an alternative solution.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 4
matthew.d
in reply to: sharonyoung

Hi @sharonyoung,

Welcome to the community. Sorry about the issue with your trial. We are working to resolve this on our end, so that you do not immediately receive the your trial has ended error. Here is how to resolve this in the meantime: 

Click on “Already have a License”

Choose “Enter a Serial Number”

alreadyhavelicense.jpg

You should have now a windows with the possibility to Run or Activate the software, choose Run to have the trial version with 30 days.

30days.jpg

On the license information (You arrive to the license information going to About Autodesk AutoCAD 2018 as below) you will have all the information about the license and the Trial.

license.png

licensedetail.jpg

Let me know how it goes. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report