Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Connector for ARCGIS Black Screen

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
vivekgshenoy
475 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Connector for ARCGIS Black Screen

Hello Expert Team

I am facing a problem when I click Autodesk Connector for ARCGIS. The login window appear as Black and not able to login. I am facing the same problem in Map3D, Civil 3D & Infraworks. Please advise how to troubleshoot.

Thank you in advance.

Vivek

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
spywo
in reply to: vivekgshenoy

Hi @vivekgshenoy ,

Are you connecting to ArcGIS online or your own ArcGIS enterprise portal?

Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS needs its own application id to be registered in the portal. It is avaiable on ArcGIS online and latest ArcGIS enterprise portal. While, for previous ArcGIS portal, the admin has to manually register the application id. 

Regards,
Oliver Wu, Software Engineer
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
vivekgshenoy
in reply to: spywo

Hi Oliver 

I am trying to connect to the portal which was created when the Account was activated. Initially it was working, recently I reinstalled my operating system, and after that it is not connecting from InfraWorks & Map 3D.

Thanks & Regards

Vivek

Message 4 of 4

Vivek,

To narrow down the error, would it be possible for you to try

(a) remove the added portal and add it again (not sure if this makes big difference but might point out any connectivity issue if there is any

(b) adding the portal and login in "ArcGIS Earth" product. It is an ESRI product downloadable online that access portal similar to how IW does.

Thanks,

Regards,

Ramesh S
Product Manager - Infrastructure Solutions

Ramesh.Sridharan@autodesk.com

Ramesh Sridharan
Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report