Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bridge Design: Save your bridge as a template!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
austin_jephson
2965 Views, 4 Replies

Bridge Design: Save your bridge as a template!!

You can now save your entire bridge configuration as a template, and apply it to any other bridge in just a few clicks!  This will swap out all of the components, as well as any customization that you have done on your bridge.

Just customize a bridge, and with the bridge selected, Right click > Add to Library.  Give your template a name and click OK.  Now select another bridge and at the top of the stack you can see if it is using a template.  Click the hyperlink, select your new template from the catalog, and you are done - all of the components on your bridge will update!

2.PNG

Check out the attached video to see it in action!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

kindly could you please tell me how to model bridges with accurate station and super elevation and to coordinate with utilities and roads and to make shop drawings for reinforcements
Message 3 of 5
KPerison
in reply to: austin_jephson

Explain how one would then copy/import this Bridge Template we just made into a new IW model.

Not just apply it to other bridges in the same model?

Message 4 of 5
Matheus-Lima
in reply to: KPerison

Hi, @KPerison. I think this article may have the solution to what you asked 🙂

Link: https://www.solidcad.ca/infraworks-custom-assemblies/.

[PT-BR] Se essa postagem foi útil para você, clique em Curtir! Se a resposta resolveu o seu problema, clique em Aceitar Solução.
[EN-US] If it was helpful to you, click on Like! If the answer solved your problem, click on Accept Solution.

EESignature

Matheus Lima
Civil Engineer | BIM for Infrastructure Enthusiast | BIM Manager | Instagram @bim_infra | LinkedIn
Message 5 of 5
KPerison
in reply to: Matheus-Lima

Thankyou that was exactly it. I could have sworn I'd picked or Rt-clicked just about everything on-screen already. I think those icons just looked greyed-out and not active to me when selecting the Custom folder.
Anyways thx.

KP

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report