InfraWorks 360 Ideas
Share ideas for future product features directly with the InfraWorks 360 team and collaborate on existing suggestions with your peers.

Presenter mode to be enabled

by Collaborator Nicola_Ianeselli on ‎01-06-2017 06:23 AM

Hello everybody! Happy new year!

Yesterday I had a discussion with @Boxer666, and he was looking for the possibility to share with the client, which doesn't want to buy the latest information about the model he was creating in Infraworks.

Thank you @Eric_Chappell!!!

When Infraworks trial period expires you can use it in Viewer/Presenter Mode but there is no way to update or load any new model.

So here is the deal:

Could you imnplement a viewer just for showing purpose?

For example my idea is to keep the model on the cloud, and just download it temporarily, without saving any data (or keep the model online, not sure)

I am at your disposal for any clarification

Best regards

Nicola

Comments
By: Explorer Boxer666
| Posted ‎01-07-2017 10:28 AM

Thank you for posting this idea @Nicola_Ianeselli

I support it 100% 

We currently have a big problem indeed that we cannot hand over the finished InfraWorks model to the customer, because they cannot view it (They refuse to purchase the license just to view the model they ordered from us) and as we cannot keep it in the cloud forever they loose access to it even in the cloud at some point.

So it would be perfect if there could either be a viewer that can open the Infraworks model locally (from HardDrive or USB drive etc) at any time, or it would be possible to open InfraWorks model in presenter view even if it is not in the cloud.

Best Regards,

Kristjan

By: Explorer kaisasaarva
| Posted ‎01-07-2017 10:44 AM
Heya!

It looks like a really good idea. We have the same problem and therefor would require this functionality as well.

Please do allow us to open the model with a simple viewer :D

Kaisa
By: Advocate alexey.kurenkov
| Posted ‎02-03-2017 02:49 PM
By: Community Visitor liis_RP
| Posted ‎02-22-2017 04:22 AM , edited ‎02-22-2017 04:22 AM |

Hey!

I support Nikola`s idea to have a viewer for showing models. Without a viewer it is hard to share the result to the client.

Liis

Submit Your Ideas

Share and shape product ideas.

Submit an idea
Idea Guidelines

Please review our Idea guidelines and best practices before posting a new idea, or voting on an existing one!