Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Presenter mode to be enabled

Presenter mode to be enabled

Hello everybody! Happy new year!

Yesterday I had a discussion with @Boxer666, and he was looking for the possibility to share with the client, which doesn't want to buy the latest information about the model he was creating in Infraworks.

Thank you @Eric_Chappell!!!

When Infraworks trial period expires you can use it in Viewer/Presenter Mode but there is no way to update or load any new model.

So here is the deal:

Could you imnplement a viewer just for showing purpose?

For example my idea is to keep the model on the cloud, and just download it temporarily, without saving any data (or keep the model online, not sure)

I am at your disposal for any clarification

Best regards

Nicola

4 Comments
Boxer666
Participant

Thank you for posting this idea @Nicola_Ianeselli

I support it 100% 

We currently have a big problem indeed that we cannot hand over the finished InfraWorks model to the customer, because they cannot view it (They refuse to purchase the license just to view the model they ordered from us) and as we cannot keep it in the cloud forever they loose access to it even in the cloud at some point.

So it would be perfect if there could either be a viewer that can open the Infraworks model locally (from HardDrive or USB drive etc) at any time, or it would be possible to open InfraWorks model in presenter view even if it is not in the cloud.

Best Regards,

Kristjan

kaisasaarva
Participant
Heya!

It looks like a really good idea. We have the same problem and therefor would require this functionality as well.

Please do allow us to open the model with a simple viewer 😄

Kaisa
alexey.kurenkov
Advisor
liis_RP
Community Visitor

Hey!

I support Nikola`s idea to have a viewer for showing models. Without a viewer it is hard to share the result to the client.

Liis

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report