Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil Structures 2017 for Revit

Civil Structures 2017 for Revit

Hello everyone,

I have a question which can turn into an idea.

How great will il tbe if we could use Civil Structures 2017 for Revit (which is an extension) together with the capability that Infraworks has about creating bridges?

Oh well, I think this may be an important job, but I do think that it could be an awesome improvements on how we can define properties and parameters inside the bridge creation tool.

Because basically, we can do a very similar thing in two different ways.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Nicola

11 Comments
ara.ashikian
Autodesk

Hi Nicola

We are working on more flexible modeling of bridges in InfraWorks 360 along with improvements in Revit to better handle complex geometries.  We are also working on much tighter integration between InfraWorks and Revit.  The existing civil structures 2017 extension for Revit are still available. However, the focus is on providing more advanced capabilities using the InfraWorks/Revit workflows.

-Ara

PM InfraWorks / Bridges
Autodesk

Nicola_Ianeselli
Collaborator

Hi Ara

I imagined that and I understand that, but my questions/suggestions are the following:

- it could be very nice and intriguing to copy/reproduce the same parameters that we can find in the Civil Structures 2017 Extension,

- which will be, to your opinion the best workflow between these different options?

- do you ever think that these options may be joined together to one?

- could we see preview in the next Beta (currently 1001) for the bridges part (would be amazing)?

Thank you very much Ara, I always appreciate your patience.

Best regards

Nicola

Where do i find the Civil Structure for Autodesk Revit 2017 

Nicola_Ianeselli
Collaborator

Hi @raghavendra.kumar20,

you can find it in the management of your products, within the Desktop App.

Hope it helps

Best

Nicola

I find 2014 & 2015 civil structures but not 2017 civil structures as i am using student version please send me the perfect link of download sir/mam

mshewika
Community Visitor

we wanna to download civil structure for civil

magnus27128864
Community Visitor

Como instalo la extensión CIVIL STRUCTURE 2017 por favor??? 

scunningham
Autodesk

Hi – I am not sure if there is a 2017 version. I'd suggest logging into manage.autodesk.com - there, versions that are available to you will be listed. You may need to remove the “English” filter to see the full list. (This helped others, according to this thread which has a few more details that may help: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-structure-forum/civil-structures-2016-autodesk-app/m-p/5996827/...

mohammedebrahimomar
Community Visitor

good

q8amir
Community Visitor

HELLO SIR, WHERE I COULD FIND CIVIL STRUCTURE IN REVIT 2017

ekomisol
Explorer

Dear ALL

Any one have a good reference tutorials material for Civil Structures?

Appreciate your help

Regards,

Kenneth

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report