Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with cloud

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
modelar2
534 Views, 4 Replies

Problem with cloud

Hello everyone

Please help me with my problem.So We (me and my team) work on one model together.And yesterday administrator made change on model (upload parcels,existing roads ...) and sync model on cloud.So When I open model in infraworks on my laptope I can see every change.But when I open model on second PC I can not see changes.When i try to sync model I get message:Unable to sync with the cloud.Why I can open same model with same username on my laptope and see every changes but on my PC I can see only terrain(no parcels,no existing roads)

Thank you very much for help(or if anyone know where I can find answer)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Karsten.Saenger
in reply to: modelar2

Hi @modelar2

when you download a model from the cloud, InfraWorks saves it on your disk, so that it will only track changes in the future.

Synchronizing only works in one direction - upload.

Try following:

• Navigate to the folder where your cloud models are located, check your application options for the path
  • Find the folder with the specific model and rename it
  • Dowload the model from the cloud again - you should have the latest version now.

Regards,

Karsten.

Karsten Saenger
Message 3 of 5
scott.fleming27
in reply to: modelar2

Me and a few colleagues are also having this problem!

It seems to have happened across the board on our models? (All working in different ones)

Cheers,

Scott

Message 4 of 5

So are you saying we need to duplicate every model that breaks in this way?

I tried the way you said and it wouldn't let me open the model after the name change.

Thanks for your help,

Scott

Message 5 of 5

Hi @scott.fleming27

my suggestion was meant to be a workaround if a single model cannot be synchronized anymore.

If you rename the cloud model cache folder, InfraWorks treats the model as not downloaded yet and will download it from the cloud.

If you have a problem with all your cloud models, then something is wrong with the network connection, group setup or the models itself.
To further investigate the issue I will need more information, i.e. log files are a good start.

Regards,

Karsten.

Karsten Saenger

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report