Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aug. 17th Webcast: Introduction to Mobility Simulation in InfraWorks 360

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Judy.C
1514 Views, 4 Replies

Aug. 17th Webcast: Introduction to Mobility Simulation in InfraWorks 360

Please join us as Gordon Duncan introduces us to the concept of Mobility Simulation.

Mobility Simulation allows you to analyze your infrastructure design to assess how changes to transport and parking will affect the operational effectiveness of the movement of traffic and people in your study area. This webcast will show you how to:

• Model parking lots and on-street parking, and test how this interacts with through traffic and pedestrian flow
  • Model road crossings and walkways used by people walking to and from parking lots and public transit stations
  • Model drop-off and pick-up zones, like those found at schools, transit hubs and airports

Reserve your spot  

crossing01.jpg

“https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/logos/autodesk-logo-primary-rgb-black-small_forum.png”
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Eric_Chappell
in reply to: Judy.C

Attached is the Commuter documentation that we discussed during the webcast.

Eric Chappell
Message 3 of 5

Hi Eric, nice to meet you

How can I obtain this complement for Infraworks 360? the Mobility Simulation.

And what kind of hardware I need to run this complement without issues?

And how I can use this services? what I need, thanks.

greatings.

Jose Juan

Message 4 of 5

Jose Juan

If you have a recent version of InfraWorks, you do not need anything extra, Mobility Simulation is installed as part of InfraWorks. You start it using the following buttons:

Start-MobSim.jpg

If you have hardware capable of running InfraWorks, then you will be able to run Mobility Simulation. System requirements for InfraWorks here:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/infraworks/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Sys...

Mobility Simulation runs as a local application, not a web service.

Regards

Gordon

Gordon Duncan
Software Architect
IPG-ICP
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 5
herman.zhou
in reply to: gordon.duncan

Hi all, 

I am new to Mobility Simulation and I noticed during this webcast that the version number is 6.1 000-SNAPSHOT, but when I open mobility simulation in the current version of Infraworks (19.0.72.0) that the version of Mobility Simulation is 6.0 0.006 . I would like to confirm if I am using the current version of mobility simlulation, if mobility simulation will continue to be updated and supported, if there are differences in the capabilities of the original commuter software and autodesk mobility simulation, and whether it is possible to get a desktop shortcut for mobility simulation as is shown in the webcast.

Regards

Herman 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report