Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woe is me. Cannot unsubscribe from a topic.

Woe is me. Cannot unsubscribe from a topic.

My apologies for where I posted... but I cannot find a place for reporting website issues. If you have one, you might look at moving this there and making its existence more obvious.

Email updates on topics I participate in are great. One thread (Cloud is down?) has become... um, tiresome. I found the place where I should be able to unsubscribe from that topic. I can check a box next to that thread, but the link at the top of the list does not do anything except reload the page. I expected to get a choice such as "unsubscribe checked" but nothing like that appears.

I am using firefox 47.0 (latest version). Don't know what else to add but something isn't working there.

2 Comments
keqingsong
Community Manager
Hey there! Thanks so much for submitting your idea. Unfortunately, this idea did not get a lot of votes from the community, and now is 2 years old. We're changing its status to archived. If you still feel strongly about this idea, you can resubmit it. Check out some idea submission best practices here: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/community-faq/ideas/m-p/5384681#M44
keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report