Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To add a Split command in sculpting Environment body can splitted along a plane

To add a Split command in sculpting Environment body can splitted along a plane

16667348_1881480925429927_1303027451_o.png     

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

In sculpting Environment a body should be splitted along a plane without loosing its T-Spline and should be maintained its geometry

cekuhnen
Mentor

@Anonymous the result will 99% be bad geometry something T-Splines is not going to be happy about.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cekuhnen

There should be an option of  Along Plane It should made a Projected T-Spline along a plane by provided a option.

Like in Model Environment It cuts a body  along a plane without disturbing geometry it is maintained. There is a pre built option in Model Environment otherwise it will also loose their geometry by Produced a Residual Stress of a body. But it does not looses.

We have to make an option which will constrained  a projected circle of Sphere along a plane. Now geometry will not loose their shape and remain constrained along this projected circle...

Can we make an option which is able to maintain T spline Rigid or Constrained at Projected area of a Plane 

Build a New T Spline as constrained without loosing Shape of Geometry

16667703_1881981382046548_233503051_o.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cekuhnen

After Splitting a Body with constrained T Spline in Fusion 360. It is a solution which we expect from Fusion 360 in T spline Environment.11.png22.png

cekuhnen
Mentor
I am still skeptical of this. T splines is nothing else then under subD and this hate Boolean sin particularly when you want to later turn it into nurbs

Sent from my iPhone
cekuhnen
Mentor
I am still skeptical of this. T splines is nothing else then under subD and this hate Boolean sin particularly when you want to later turn it into nurbs

Sent from my iPhone
colin.smith
Alumni
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

We have had a similar request for trimming T-Splines with a curve or plane. This is a big project that we are unlikely to do. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report