Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threads, Nuts and Bots with Motion Link

Threads, Nuts and Bots with Motion Link

I am trying to model a body that has a threat in it for an ACME shaft and create a motion link.
The body is fixed and when the thread rotates if moved not only around but forward and backward but cant seem to be able to find any tutorials on that. Everyting I have seen seems to require a separate body as a fixed point for the shaft part to rotate around.

If any one has seen something that i can take a look at i would appreciate a pointer as to how to achieve this.

IN addition I have a bearing that i would like to run on a curved surface, when it is pulled along the surface it pushes the curved surface outwards link of like a cantilever. 

1 Comment
Beyondforce
Advisor

Hi @vangalvin,

You should ask those questions in the Design, Validate & Document and don't forget to add a screencast to the post/s!

See you in on the other side.

Cheers / Ben
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Check out my YouTube channel: Fusion 360: Newbies+

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report