Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for SolidEdge Pan, Zoom, Orbit shortcuts

Support for SolidEdge Pan, Zoom, Orbit shortcuts

Hi,

I am (too) used to SolidEdge's pan, zoom & orbit  shortcuts, so I am struggling with the efficiency when using / learning Fusion 360.

It would be extremely helpful if support is added also for SolidEdge`s pan, zoom & orbit shortcuts!

Also, I am having trouble finding a 3-button mouse that works well with Fusion 360 (the pan/zoom wheel is interferring with the 2nd button function when using the pan/zoom shortcuts). It would be very helpful if you let the user choose more freely to use a 2-button or 3-buttom mouse (and which shortcuts to associate with each button/key combination).

Thank you 🙂

Kjetil

7 Comments
daniel_lyall
Mentor

the Microsoft 5 button wireless mouse works well

kb9ydn
Advisor

The whole area around mouse handling and zoom/pan/rotate needs serious help.  When you have to use any software for hours at a time, small user interface details like this make a huge difference.

C|

O.Tan
Advisor

The ultimate CAD-assist tool, can't live without it.

http://www.3dconnexion.eu

daniel_lyall
Mentor

there cad mouse is like my one have something you can drape your hand on and the buttons line up with the end off your fingers makes it very nice to use I see on onshape support them

It would be very useful to see a more customizable way to orbit and pan in Fusion 360.

I want to set up the software in the 3D print lab in the art school I work for, but Apple's magic mouse doesn't work with a middle mouse button and clicking on the scrollwheel of a 3rd party mouse is annoying since moving your finger the slightest bit zooms the scene or out at the same time. 

Making pan and orbit more flexible would make Fusion 360 more accessible to newcomers!

colin.smith
Alumni
This item has been archived due to a lack of votes. If you feel this item is important feel free to create a new idea station item.
colin.smith
Alumni
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report