Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribe to Email for each Post in Ideastation

Subscribe to Email for each Post in Ideastation

I love sharing my Ideas, shamelessly sometimes. But, I also like to know where everyone else stands on their Ideas and cheer them on. And help turn it into a discussion to help provide clarity to it if needed and keep the momentum on great ideas.

I love the concept of this type of collaborative event and workspace.  

I would like to remain informed that some other 'genius' contributed to the pool of 'ideas.' 

I feel it fair to the participants in this community that we enable ourselves to subscribe to an email notification.

If the email contained the body, I would be more productive with your email. Hits to your site from this email do not measure your effect, but that of the body of the email.  Keep it simple, make it secure and make it happen!

Ahem! Not so fast! -Please.

An email that's easy to read, plain text, and where the content, the idea, is the only thing that tells you to drive in and contribute. 

Lastly, please include after the body of the text, a few paragraphs down and smaller a link to unsubscribe.

Like:

<a href="youradresstothepost">IdeaSubject</a>
<body>

</body>
<a href="unsubscribelink">Unsubscribe Here</a> 

But wait there's more! ; )

I think you guys got it from there. I hope this is a fairly easy task and one that gets good traction and support. I would like this project of community driven development to evolve maybe to start with an idea, make it happen and let the format become democratic. We need to show these young kids who can make change

Everyone. Together.

And if I missed it in the UI, I apologize for my dumbassery, just point it out. Thanks for reading, this one gets all the labels to get Maximum Exposure!

MSH

Another Ideastation comment on subscription email format.

1 Comment

This is exactly what I've got for all the CAM idea's here.

See this subscribe button:

Surbscribe.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report