Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting of details

Sorting of details

1_5254f782e59595254f782e5997.jpgvc-tuning_engine_tuning__0.jpgimage004.pnginside-placeholder-1391365786-zapchasti.jpgScreenshot_25.png

Hi. Sometimes it is necessary to spread out all details of assembly to a table. Unfortunately it takes a lot of time and there is a problem: details don't remember an arrangement relatively each other. If I change parameters of the project, then details begin to be imposed at each other and it is difficult beautiful to spread out them. There has to be easier way to spread out details on a table, it is possible even to do it automatically sorting them by the size or volume or still somehow. It is possible to display them automatically nearby on a spiral or one after another. Thank you for your work

4 Comments
keqingsong
Community Manager

Thanks for your idea! Have you tried the Animation workspace? 

jkl886Q5AZ
Contributor

"Have you tried the Animation workspace"

what do you mean?

I can try to give the instruction as it can be realized. as I see it

keqingsong
Community Manager

We have a workspace within Fusion 360 called Animations, which will allow you to explode your assemblies into a layout that you want. I'm not sure how realistic it is to have functionality like within the modeling workspace that does what you want since our teams are focusing on higher priority projects like sheet metal and data interoperability. We have captured your idea and are archiving this for now. 

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report