Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketch 'quick boxes' in the way

Sketch 'quick boxes' in the way

Hi Team 360!

Fist of, your program is great! I love it!

Problem:

Many times when i make lines and other sketch features, the 'quick measures box' are in the way

Also when zooming if the mouse ends up in any of the boxes, the zoom stops....

Example:

Example on picture, I try clicking on the Vertical black line, but the red 0deg box are in the way

Possible solutions:

If this is a bug, It would be nice if it was fixed, It could have something to do with me running UHD screen resulution?

Otherwise it would be nice if the boxes were moved further away, why even have them close to and jump randomly around?

BTW, It would be nice for more support for UHD (example: data panel objects, view cube and buttons in bottom are very small)

Thanks for listening!

Unavngivet.jpg

8 Comments
kb9ydn
Advisor

I hate those quick boxes.  They're always in the way!

C|

smeggy
Advocate

Same here, I was fighting with the same problem again today. They really are  more nuisance than help.

Coscor_NPL
Advocate

actually... I ended up changing my resolution to half (1920x1080) on my laptop...

But being windows now everything looks VERY fuzzy... but all programs and also Fusion360 looks AND acts correctly.... sidebar is correct size so it's readable, constrains is possible to decern (found out they're clickable!) text is readable, and best of all... the boxes are NOT in the way anymore! 

I really hope Fusion 360 does something to scale this so I can come back to my perfect 'made to use' resolution

Coscor_NPL
Advocate

[Edit: I Deleted the comment]

Seems like the resolution problem was fixed in the last update! yay!!

I set my resolution back to UHD... an now the program is still working correctly 🙂

Coscor_NPL
Advocate

Well the program just reverted (with no reason) to the original UHD mega small program... 😞

oldred05
Observer

The quick boxes always seem to be always in the way when i want to complete a line i sketch. I would really appriciate being able to turn them  off!!

Coscor_NPL
Advocate

After some time, and after figuring out how to scale the program correctly (so it is not mega small) this is not a problem for me... 🙂

oldred05
Observer

Tried playing around with display settings etc.....Just still find that they keep getting in the way.  I would really like that feature where they could be toggled on or off!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report