Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Default View of Sketch

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
matth
499 Views, 1 Reply

Set Default View of Sketch

What ails me so far on my Fusion journey, consistently has been when editing a sketch my view often goes zooming off to a seemingly arbitrary position and zoom level. This event, unfortunately, results in me hastily navigating back to the same location, time and again when editing any particular sketch. 

Now I am not exaggerating the level of waste that this action has on, I can only imagine, everyone's workflow. This seemingly minor inconveniences surely have some aggregate effect on us Fusion users. 

Please consider adding a command for capturing the canvas' camera's pose to use as the default pose of a particular sketch.

Kind Regards,

Matt | MSH

MSH | Matt
Tags (1)
Labels (4)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
keqingsong
in reply to: matth

what you're experiencing might be a bug or something else. When you enter a sketch you should go directly to your design. Are you sure you don't have other geometry on your sketch that may be off somewhere in the distance? 

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report