Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

select edges by selecting face for fillet for example

select edges by selecting face for fillet for example

selecting all edges by selecting just a face would be nice when chain select is not possible!

original.pngoriginal-1.png

7 Comments
promm
Alumni
Status changed to: オートデスク今後検討

Class,

You can currently do this with our rule fillet.  We have plans to combine rule fillet with the fillet command, which would solve your issue.  For this reason I am changing this to Accepted.

http://autode.sk/2bCsdvM

Regards,

Mike Prom

Internal tracking FUS-22627

promm
Alumni
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

cekuhnen
Mentor

@promm

great isobars could be combined current they offer two very different ways.

qctuslly all I am asking for however is when selecting a face to make fusion select the edges

like every poly modeler does.

1.PNG2.PNG

DDP-ED
Advocate

It funtion of feature is like CATIA V5

cekuhnen
Mentor

@promm I must have been very tired and auto correct must have garbage the text I entered. Currently true ruled fillets can do this with one face but then not selectively other edges.

But it seems that is something you plan on for the normal fillet. In the end what this is about is while selecting a face select all edges as a result. This is similar to how polygon selections work a face is made by all edges.

rishabh.bisht
Alumni

Great News! We have added this functionality in the October 2018 release. You can now select faces and feature along with the edges for Fillet operation.
NewFilletCmd.gif

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea