Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save ribbon toolbar settings to user profile

Save ribbon toolbar settings to user profile

It would be fantastic if changes made to the ribbon toolbar (i.e. what buttons are pinned) was saved to the user's profile so that if they have multiple installations (a desktop and a laptop) changes made to one machine show up on the other machine the next time they log in.

As well, this would allow users who are logging into a communal machine or a colleagues machine to have their own toolbar settings carry forward with their profile when they log in.

4 Comments
abender33
Contributor

This would be awesome! I use many different computers with my Fusion account, and it's always frustrating when my customized toolbars disappear.

milter12
Participant

I think it would also be nice if you could add text to the icons so that you know what icon does what

jon
Participant
Participant

Yeah, big pain every time i reinstall or get a new computer, which is more often then you would think.

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

If you've added tools to your ribbon in Fusion 360, those changes should be saved in your account profile. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report