Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provide tutorials for known issues of confusion

Provide tutorials for known issues of confusion

I continue to forget why I can't simply copy a component from one design and paste it into another.  I'm sure there's a very good reason for this due to other features, but I'll once again have to go and check how to get this done.  And that's the rub - The copy and paste function is 30 years old and is one enduring bit of the interfaces of every friggin application.  But in Fusion, that's no longer the case.  Is there a vid that explains why and a best practice method to accomplish this?  If there is I've not come across it.   Trippy helped my out on this and I"ll have to search through the forum posts to find it.  

I think if you're going to change such fundamental interface procedures you should make sure explanations are ubiquitous and readily available for new comers rather than letting them struggle along trying to figure such things out.  There's plenty of learning to be done as it is without such obvious gaps

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report