Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project files permanently on local storage

Project files permanently on local storage

At this time the older projects automaticaly deleted from the local storage and only available from cloud. I think about an option where i mark the important projects for permanent local storage...like the f3d export, but implemented within the F360 application.

5 Comments
O.Tan
Advisor

I guess what you want is something like pinned up projects will have a local copy all the time so that if you ever need to work offline, it'll be there?

adam.molnar.1
Enthusiast

Exactly O.Tan!

I want the option to have which ever files I want stored only locally and never on the cloud. Dont get me wrong I want the cloud storage too, but I want to be able to select what is on the cloud and what is not on the cloud. Military and most of my clients demand that their IP not be on the cloud period.

anonperson
Advocate

@PhilProcarioJr Kevin Schneider, Director of Product Management for Fusion 360, has stated that's never going to happen:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-360-ideastation-request-a/please-support-quot-local-only-quot-f...

If you want to keep confidential files, look at a different product/vendor. 😞

Daniel_Graham
Autodesk
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Hello, while we want to ensure that off-line workflows are well supported, fully local solutions are not part of our strategy.

Thanks

Daniel

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report