Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP SPEED ME UP IN FUSION

PLEASE HELP SPEED ME UP IN FUSION

I am an AutoCAD, power user. 

I am a keyboard shortcut advocate. 

I accept challenges for Draft-Offs.

I push projects and designs forward with a momentum that is only limited to my insight on what to draw next.

Or so I hope.

I have picked up Fusion 360 quickly.

So far I am proud of my projects and designs constructs and content. 

I am impressed. 

I want to go fast.

I can't have any tool slow me down. 

The only advantage I found is that Fusion has CAM and Timeline.

A one stop shop.

And it has you,

The Developers and The Community.

Give Kudos on this and other posts wanting similar things!

S-Command, RESERVE SPACEBAR FOR COMMAND SELECTION

This software is ok, about keeping the mouse in a combative state in the drawing, pushing the design forward while my other hand confidently navigates from ASDF to any dang key on the mechanical keyboard. I do not have the dexterity, nor time, to hit enter and reset and sometimes just plainly do not want to leave the active region on the screen with my pointer and move it towards an item to select it in the S-Command dialog.

Keyboard Shortcuts, 

AN NECESSARY AID FOR PEOPLE WHO, WHEN THEY DRAFT, INTEND A DRAFTING SESSION TO BE PREDICTABLE, EFFORTLESS AND QUICK.

Every other drafting software in Autodesk has them. Don't knock it, till you have spent years in one design environment. Again, from my perspective the years I have, have been jammed with drafting content -I am quick you know.

I have made a previous post, like many others before, for keyboard shortcuts to be user defined. In the post, I referred to Revit as a model for shortcuts done right across application context. 

That about sums it. I apologize if this is arrogance. From my perspective, it is my reality. Serious about that draft off, it would be excellent to meet other Drafters out there that share this aggressive drafting mentality. 

LET ME DRAW EVEN FASTER PLEASE!! 

SAVE THIS NATION OF FUSION USERS $

IN AGGREGATE LOSS OF PRODUCTIVITY FROM NOT HAVING KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS.

Fusion Team I Love what you have done here, I appreciate everything you do for the community. Thank you.

Matt

1 Comment
matth
Advocate

And i want shortcuts for EVERYONE OF THE CONSTRAINTS. OMG THAT WOULD CUT MY SKETCHING IN HALF!!!!!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report