Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plastic flow simulation

plastic flow simulation

Hi Fusion 360 Team

I have tried to search the forums/ideas, and seemed not to be able to find anything about this.

It would be a really REALLY valuable, important and helpfull tool for injection mould and part designers.

a simulation that would show the 'gathering points' 'stress points' 'burn marks' and 'way of filling' etc. by placing the gate location

Thanks in advance!

PS: inventor allready have something that could be used? http://www.autodesk.com/products/moldflow/overview

BTW. love you program/service/idea, awesome pricing for a very good product... though I think 'rotation' could be done better (I come from SW, don't know what is different, but something in fusion is... off)

2 Comments
charegb
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

We are focused on mechanical simulation aspects this year. We will consider plastic/mold simulation tech in the future.

Thanks,

Bankim

PS: We are tweaking the rotation feature a bit in the next update. Hopefully it will align more closely with what you expect.

Coscor_NPL
Advocate

Hi Charegb

Thanks for the reply, sounds great with the rotation

Also sounds good that you listen.... just would have hoped that 'mould makers' would have gotten a little more love... as of now Fusion needs a little more work for tool designers rather than part designers...

Yet i know, this is not a free giveaway shop, it's a business, so just happy you have listened...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report