Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paint Selection Tool - Brush Size

Paint Selection Tool - Brush Size

Hi,

It would be much more useful if when using the "Paint Selection" Tool; you could select a smaller brush size (or just have the size to be tiny). At the moment it's too big and selection with it is horrible. See the screencast below. 

When selecting profiles from a complex drawing it can be quite tedious work and it doesn't have to be. I have a big monitor (Wacom Cintiq 24") and I also tried selection with a stylus on the screen (just to make sure it wasn't my dodgy mouse skills) and I still get the same behaviour. Also zooming in and out doesn't help significantly either.

I will attach a separate screencast below this request showing selection done in Illustrator.

6 Comments
mjobson32CFL
Enthusiast

Can't attach a screencast to a reply.. So here is the link.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/screencast/Main/Details/8dfd53fa-26ed-45e1-98f5-c9...

If it functioned like this, then paint selection would be really powerful and quick!

mark_stevens
Explorer

I agree.  The ability to edit the size of the mesh selection brush is important.  

dave.m.buss
Contributor

Agreed. I can't believe that Autodesk would implement a brush without the ability to set the size.

1996primera
Observer

I came here to see if its done yet..

nope

Yeah, but still nothing, is that right?

brower
Participant

I agree this seems like something that should automatically be included.  But none of the mesh tools seem designed to make people happy in Fusion.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report