Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation system

Navigation system

Hey guys, really neat program you have here.... just em.. one little simple tiny itty bitty question.... why .... THE FLECH don't you already have other navigation models in it .. like maya, max, zbrush, whatever... in 20..fkin..16 ????? i don't get it.... you spend all this time and resources developing this awesome program and then you just say a big F U to multi-program-litterate-users... so that ever time we switch between programs we gottta go run around our house 20 fkin times just to blow off the steam that we gennerated because when we press alt and click in fusion it sellects stuff , which btw is exactly what it does if you just press click,  instead of adding a little shortcut to spin the viewport .................. come on guys... after years of working with 3d sh** i feel like killing myself with these little inconveniences , is it THAT HARD to program something like that?  

2 Comments
Merkabah
Community Visitor

I agree, there should have been maya controls at the very least. You guys are the same company.

taran0
Participant

this is so annoying every frikkin program has diferent shorcuts !

It cant be hard to let people just customise the controls can it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report