Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Chain selection in CAM

Multiple Chain selection in CAM

I think it would be a good addition to be able to select multiple chains with the Drag Selection tool within the CAM module.

multi selection.jpgespecially when you are doing engraving on a surface.

this would aid in being able to speedup work flow and also reduce the chance of missing a chain if you have to select each one individually like at the moment.

thanks

Leigh

7 Comments
gnicholas1974
Enthusiast
I second this request. Particularly handy for trace toolpaths requiring selection of more than 100 different objects/paths.

G
HybridMachinist
Advocate

Would also be great for drilling as well.

tfairris
Observer

I third this request.  I'm working on a miniature Church building that is solid brick.  I have over 1,000 chains on each side.  This would be of GREAT benefit if we could have this implemented.

matthutchinson
Observer

Any word on this request? Been searching for ways to select multiple pooints (on a surface/body) for drilling. I can select individually, but chances are good for missing one. They're all on the same sketch layer too, which makes it seem like the ability to select them as a 'set' would be a good thing...

ewinglb
Participant

I'm running into this very problem right now. Any updates?

HybridMachinist
Advocate
Not at my computer control or alt
briandeese
Contributor

Same here 100 chains to select for the same ops. Need window selection or select all similar features in cam.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report