Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More easier options to Export DXF's, from a blank drawing like other CAD do?

More easier options to Export DXF's, from a blank drawing like other CAD do?

Fusion is very heavy dealing with complicated sketches, yes I do try to make multiple simpler ones when I can but when comes the time to create a DXF for controling or making I need to bring everything in the same sketch and that make fusion "not responding" all the time. On top of that, the process of projecting all the lines, details of my model into one sketch is very time consuming.

When it comes to sketches, there is a great paradox in Fusion, it can't manage well complicated sketches and in the same time it's great strength is to offer to create multiple parts from the same sketch.... I design mechanical watches and this is a great advantage for me to be able to simulate and sketch multiple parts in the same sketch to determine their geometry and relation to each other but I end up being limited by the software being slow.

For the DXF issue, it would be easier to export the DXF from the drawing environment, it would deal better with the 2d data and shorten the time drastically like it does in other software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report