Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mechatronics

Mechatronics

I originally wrote this idea for inventor, but as i have started doing more stuff with Fusion 360 and seeing the update frequency for Fusion 360 maybe would be done in fusion 360.  The idea is that Fusion 360 could have a tool or tools for testing out mechatronic concepts and automation.

I think that would be great for testing out systems virtually. It should have the ability to place actuators and sensors, then program them with arduino as in 123Circuits or have PLC Function Block window, where you have modules, inputs and outputs, so you could already start testing out programs and functions. 

4 Comments
siegbert.perschbacher
Community Visitor

This would be cool...

AndrewSears
Community Manager

Great Idea!   @roambotics_scott posted this idea last year but the community did not respond enough to make this a priority for us.  

Mechatronics simulation

Let's see if the community will support your request.  🙂

Andy  

Don't think I'm revealing anything non-obvious by saying that AD is building Eagle into F360. Simple SPICE with that would be obscenely awesome, though I'd be very happy just to have rigid body dynamics with a bit of scripting to link sensors to actuators.

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Thanks for the idea! This is still pretty far away, but we've captured this and will keep this in mind. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report