Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning

Learning

This is from a response I added to a discussion earlier:

@Beyondforce

"Beside the above topics, Yes, there are a lot of other resources spreaded around:

*Fusion 360 YouTube channel

*Tips & Tricks board

*Learn section

*Autodesk University

Maybe there are more...

They are all good stuff, which need to be consolidated into one place (max. 2 places). :)"

Possibly, since Fusion360 is a semi-cloud application, maybe there can be help files attached to each aspect of the program much like the pop-ups that exist right now. The difference I suggest, have in addition to the popup a link to a wiki of sorts that users and moderators and developers, can document current solutions and methods ,workarounds tips etc. to that aspect of the program.

For instance, say that the area in CAM where you assign stock boundry, one has a special situation. (I learned a great tip from John Saunders recent video on NYCCNC where he constrained the adaptive cutting area by using an overlaying sketch. This is a brilliant tip, I would have never known to search for that type of solution. 

By attaching that video via a wiki of sorts to that exact operation in the program gives the solution context, instant context.

remember... learning is helping those that don't know what they don't know.

Without context, solutions hang out "there" in an abyss without being generally referred to.

I posted this earlier:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/design-validate-document/a-new-fusion-360-tutorials-amp-philosophy/m-p...

3 Comments
punking315
Advocate

keqingsong
Community Manager
Thank you for posting your idea! The idea is now 2 years old and does not have many votes, so we are going to archive it. If this is still important to you, please make a new post with the idea included. You can follow the idea submission guidelines here: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/community-faq/ideas/m-p/5384681#M44
keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report