Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improvements in sketch module

Improvements in sketch module

i am sorry for directly comparing the features of different other packages.

its just that i cant write down all the features here.
My sincere request to the Developers is to have a look at other parametric molding tools and also the Creo Direct modeling express tool, their Sketching modeling is so very intuitive to use to makes sketches and use them for 3D and make it more user-friendly.

Please improve the sketching module from parametric aspect as well as the from snaps point of view, there are soo many snaps which fusion Sketcher has missed out on.

please look into it to develop fusion as a free form modeling tool as well as engineers geometry driven tool with snaps prompting the dimensions. this would improve the productivity of an engineer and help make fusion real fast and leave solid works behind in-terms of hybrid modeling functionality.

\

i am not asking you to do directly what other competitors offer,

My intention is to show fusion the features they lack and ask them to add features more intuitive and more functional to do things in a way exclusive for fusion and set a trend in the market.

3 Comments

Definitely agreed http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/ideastation-request-a-feature-or/sane-parametrics-and-constraints-in-s...

Don't think there is anything wrong with comparing it to competitive products. If someone else is doing something better, it's good to be aware of it and work to be better than what's out there

keqingsong
Community Manager
Hey there! Thanks so much for submitting your idea. Unfortunately, this idea did not get a lot of votes from the community, and now is 2 years old. We're changing its status to archived. If you still feel strongly about this idea, you can resubmit it. Check out some idea submission best practices here: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/community-faq/ideas/m-p/5384681#M44
keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report