Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improvement for IdeaStation itself

Improvement for IdeaStation itself

Hi,

sometimes if I have voted for an idea I unvote it a few days later because not always I can remember which idea I already voted for.

It would be great if - after logging in - I can see if I have already voted for an idea or not.

The 'Vote'-button should get a different color (e.g. green) so I can catch at first sight if I already voted or not.

Thanks...

9 Comments
brianrepp
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク今後検討

Sorry for all of the votes/unvotes @thburn , I was testing the UI behavior.  Agree that not only is it hard to tell if you've voted today, it's actually a bit broken (in that after a page refresh the button returns to the same state as before you voted).  I'm investigating a possible fix.

skubie
Advocate

I find it strange that Autodesk has several forums which behave differently from one another and seem to run on completely different tech. Other forums are cleaner, perform better, are quicker and more responsive. 

For example, the A360 forum doesn't have this weird voting bug. It also has live previews for each topic. 

This forum has all these quirks which the others do not. 

daniel_lyall
Mentor

It would be good to have it like whats in the HSM forum @brianrepp

brianrepp
Community Manager
@daniel_lyall @skubie - agree. A project has been kicked off to look at an overall platform upgrade that's underlying the whole ADSK forums/ Ideastation. It's still very early stages, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Fusion forums at that point look more like the rest of the Autodesk forums (which themselves will be improved).
kb9ydn
Advisor

@brianrepp

I hope this possible platform upgrade includes some speed improvements.  The forums in general are very slow compared to non-Autodesk forums.

C|

brianrepp
Community Manager

Hey @kb9ydn - curious if you have seen any improvements over the last month or so?  We've made some upgrades and I've received some positive feedback lately.  Would love to know if you're still seeing significant lag (and if so, where you're located)?

skubie
Advocate

I've noticed some more inconsistencies but very little speed improvements.

kb9ydn
Advisor

@brianrepp

I would say it's maybe a bit faster on average compared to before.  It also seems more consistent, whereas before it would sometimes be ok and then other times be really bad.  For me page loads usually take from 4-8 seconds to load.  I'm located about halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee.

C|

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

I believe this has been implemented. Voting on an idea will show that you have voted on it. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report