Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IdeaStation vote button should look different if I've already voted

IdeaStation vote button should look different if I've already voted

Right now, there is no indication as to whether I have already voted on an idea on IdeaStation.  The only way to tell is to click on the "+ Vote" button and see if the Kudos count goes up (meaning my vote was new) or down (meaning I must have voted already, and forgot).  I'd hate to take away Kudos from a good idea just because I liked it twice!

Thanks!

3 Comments

+10

Not sure if this is may 6'th or June 5'th from last year but come on AD http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/ideastation-request-a-feature-or/kudos-not-showing-ideastation-bug/idi...

[though personally given my druthers, I'd burn IdeaStation to the ground and start over; it's garbage and you're both paying for it and unable to control the codebase - just wrong all around]

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク今後検討

This ask makes sense to us. Let me bring it up with our forum team and see what we can do. 

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

I believe this has been implemented. Voting one a idea will show you that you've voted on it. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report