Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Reference

Help Reference

Hi,

How about including a searchable off-line help reference? For example - this morning I could not find the volume of the component I have been working on. All I needed to know was where to find it, and it seems silly to go to the comunity to ask essentially dumb questions.

Can you include a reference of where/how to find/do things in fusion360? Possibly between "My Profile" and "Work Off".

Regards,

Brett

4 Comments
lnonnato
Advocate

Hello Brett,

I totally agree with you. Fusion is in dire need for a proper help system (or a comprehensive on-line manual). Frequently I take an awful lot of time watching videos or going through a long texto to find an answer to a simple doubt.

Luiz

chris
Explorer

It would be extremely useful if the documentation included text based help first with a video at the end.  I rarely want to sit through a video. It is so much faster to scan through bullet points with the key picks and clicks for a feature than to watch a whole video to find one menu option. If I really don't understand how the feature works then a video might help. Really frustrating that I can't find straightforward help files in the primary documentation.

colin.smith
Alumni
This item has been archived due to a lack of votes. If you feel this item is important feel free to create a new idea station item.
colin.smith
Alumni
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report